How to setup and use the JAPAEMO SIM
This is how to setup the JAPAEMO SIM.
Please carry out the setup according to the instructions below.
iPhone/iPad users, and users of Android smartphones and tablets, check out the detailed.
Setting up the access point name
- ■Name any name (e.g japaemo)
- ■APN umobile.jp
- ■Username email@example.com
- ■Password umobile
- ■Authentication type CHAP or PAP
- ■PDPタイプ IP
Last of all
Return to the [APN] screen and tap the newly setup access point.
Regarding handling and care of SIM cards
- As it may cause malfunction, please refrain from touching the metal contacts of the SIM card.
- If by any chance the metal contacts get dirty, wipe them clean with a dry cloth.
- When breaking the SIM card free from the main plastic frame, please be careful not to cause any damage to it.
About PIN and PIN lock disable code
The JAPAEMO SIM card uses PIN numbers “PIN1 code” and “PIN2 code”,
both with the default setting “0000”. If you would like to, you can set your own pin code.
Please refer to your device’s user manual on how to change the PIN code.
If the wrong PIN code is entered 3 times in a row, the SIM card will become locked, and cannot be used.
To unlock the security lock you need to enter a [Disable PIN lock] PIN code.
In case you need the [Disable PIN] code or if the whole phone is locked, please contact our support staff.
※Please do not forget your “PIN1 code” and “PIN2 code”
- As the areas in which it can be used are limited, please be sure to confirm coverage.
- This product is for data traffic only. It cannot be used for voice and SMS. Also, special services provided by NTT docomo such as, i mode、ＳＰ mode, ＳＰ mode e-mail, cannot be used.
- As it may cause malfunction, please do not disassemble or alter this product.
【Handling and care of the JAPAEMO SIM card】
- ■This product can only be used in Japan. As the areas in which it can be used are limited, please be sure to confirm coverage.
- ■The period of use after activation is 15 or 30 days. For example, the 30 days plan can no longer be used from the 31st day.
- ■We kindly ask our customers to take responsibility for, and be careful with the personal information registered with this SIM card. We do not take any responsibility regarding lost information.
- ■This product is for data traffic only. It cannot be used for voice and SMS.
Please use Skype, LINE or similar VoIP apps.
- ■After activation of this product, the period of use, data amount, or price plan cannot be changed.
- ■This product has a limited period of use. Please activate it, setup APN and data traffic within the written expiration.
- ■Once activated, regardless of the APN and/or data traffic setup being correct, passing the expiration date will render the SIM card unusable
- ■We do not accept exchange, returns or refunds of SIM cards with passed expiration date, even if still unactivated.
- ■We do not guarantee or refund any lost, stolen, damaged etc. SIM cards.
- ■Data speed Max down 112.5 Mbps / Max up 37.5 Mbps
(Theoretical maxium speed. The real speed may change depending on the circumstances (device, signal quality, network load etc)).
- ■In one day (Japan time 0:00-23:59) 100MB of data traffic can be used. From 0:00 the next day, another 100MB of data traffic can be used.
- ■If the data traffic usage in one day exceeds 100MB, the speed will become limited to 128kbps until 0:00 the next day.
- ■As it may cause malfunction, please refrain from touching the metal contacts of the SIM card. Also do not insert the into the device using excessive force.
- ■Please note that we cannot not guarantee any failure caused by SIM adapters or similar devices.
- ■Store the SIM card properly. Do not bend or drop. Do not expose to wet, hot or humid environment.
- ■This SIM card utilizes 3G/4G LTE technology. Depending on the phone, it may be restricted to 3G use only, or you may not be able to use it all. Please be sure to check this before purchase.
- ■下This SIM card can only be used with phones able to operate at the below frequences. For information about frequency compatibility, please contact the distributor or manufacturer.
※Please note that we do not take responsible for the occurance of any of the above mentioned articles.